Ceramic classes for every age and skill level
Each class is unique and small in size. Students can focus on growing as an artist with lots of personal attention from experienced instructors, while being part of a larger clay community. Our studio is well equipped with electric wheels, slab rollers, extruders, electric & gas kilns and a common glaze area.
- Class times and availability are subject to changes due to enrollment. Please check our website for the most up to date information
- Tuition is due in full at time of registration
- There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee
- To avoid the disappointment and cancellation of a class or workshop, registrations must be made by one week before classes start or by the registration closing date for workshops
- No refunds will be given once students have received an email confirmation that the class is running. Prior to this time a refund will be issued, minus the $25 nonrefundable registration fee
- No refunds will be given for missed classes or workshops
- Classes and workshops with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled and payment fully refunded
- Missed classes: Adult classes can be made up in other classes, with permission from the office.
- Classes cannot be made up in the last week of classes.
- Missed youth classes cannot be made up. No exceptions
- Missed classes must be made up within the same session and cannot be transferred to following sessions
- In the event of an emergency closing, classes will be rescheduled. CAC follows the Port Chester Schools closing calendar
- Youth classes are cancelled when Port Chester public schools are closed.
- Clay, tools and firing fees are not included in tuition, unless noted
Youth Scholarship Application
Call 937-2047 x240 for scholarship information or download an application:
Scholarship Application (English) Scholarship Application (Spanish)