Volunteer with CAC
Artists and community volunteers help run all aspects of CAC, and our many activities. Without volunteers, many of our programs would not be possible!
Whether you’re an artist, an art lover, or someone who just loves to give back, we can put your skills to work at CAC!
Here are just a few of the types of volunteer opportunities we offer:
- Docents:Docents help out in The Shop, and provide guided tours of our facilities and gallery
- Classroom Volunteers: If you are a student or clay artist, you can volunteer to be an Open Studio Monitor or a teacher’s assistant for a clay party, children’s class or community arts class
- Office Volunteers: Help out in our back office, and learn how a non-profit works
- PR and Marketing: Work with our team to raise awareness of CAC and everything we do
- Studio, glaze room, and kiln room: Help organize and maintain our studio spaces, while learning about our equipment and facilities
- Special Events: We often need volunteers to help make special events like our annual benefit, go off without a hitch.
How to Apply
If you are interested in volunteering at Clay Art Center, and over the age of 16, please fill out our Volunteer Application or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the office at 914-937-2047 x221. Please be aware that we do not always have openings but are happy to add you to our list of future volunteers! Thank you for your interest.